The report will include:
Photos of the appraisal property.
A sketch of the appraisal property.
The report will identify:
- The client and other intended users.
- The intended use of the report.
- The purpose of the assignment.
- The type and definition of the value reported.
- The effective date of the appraiser’s opinions and conclusions.
- Relevant property characteristics:
- Location attributes.
- Physical attributes.
- Legal attributes.
- Economic attributes.
- The real property interest valued.
- Non real estate items included in the appraisal such as: personal property, including trade fixtures and intangible items.
- All known: easements, restrictions, encumbrances, leases, reservations, covenants, contracts, declarations, special assessments, ordinances, and other items of a similar nature.
- Division of interest, such as: fractional interest, physical segment and partial holding.
- The scope of work used to complete the assignment.